Zero tolerance policy for any type of discrimination and harassment.

Zero tolerance policy for any type of discrimination and harassment.

  • lavawavesurf_slide_1
  • lavawavesurf_slide_2

Terms and Conditions


  • Reservations will be accepted by email or telephone
  • Once services and availability have been confirmed, you will be sent your respective bill with the final cost via email
  • Approval of all bills will be accepted via email
  • Reservations will be confirmed after the initial deposit has been made
  • In order to reserve the tour you will need to deposit, or make a wire transfer, of 60% of the total cost maximum 15 days after the bill has been approved the remaining 40% has to be paid at least two months before your trip begins.
  • Availability cannot be guaranteed until the trip has been paid in full
  • If you need to change or cancel your reservation, please get in touch with us as soon as possible by providing us with your reservation number
  • Any changes in your reservation are subject to availability

Payment Policies

  • We accept wire transfers
  • We accept payment via Western Union

Cancellation BY THE CLIENT

  • Any cancellation must be done in writing via email. Once the email is received by LAVAWAVE SURF, we will determine the charges that will apply to the cancellation.
  • If cancellations are made sixty days prior to the start of your trip, you will lose the entire reservation deposit of 60% of the total cost.
  • If cancellations are made between 60 or 14 days prior to the start of trip, you will lose 100% of the total cost of the packet

Refund Policies

  • Any refund must be handled directly with LAVAWAVE SURF
  • Claims must be made in written form
  • Any claim must be presented in writing no later than 30 days after services have concluded. On the contrary, we will not be able to process the claim.
  • In order to recognize any claim, the operator and its agents agree to submit to the competent Ecuadorian authorities
  • Taking into account the different services and options of services specified on the bill, means a total acceptance of the conditions specified in this contract by the client(s) part


  • LAVAWAVE SURF disclaims the following responsibilities:
  • Illness, theft, disputes, labor, quarantine, government actions, weather, or any other cause beyond the direct control of LAVAWAVE SURF
  • Client’s failure to obtain required travel documentation such as passports, visas or certificates, will mean that they will not be entitled to any refund
  • Client’s failure to follow instructions, such as airport schedules and check in-/ check out times at hotels
  • Cancellation or changes to the services offered for any reason
  • LAVAWAVE SURF reserves the right to cancel a tour for any reason, unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside LAVAWAVE SURF´s control. When a tour is cancelled the client may choose between a refund of all monies paid or any alternative tour offered in lieu by LAVAWAVE SURF
  • Total refunds will not be honored in situations in which tours have to be canceled, interrupted, or postponed by LAVAWAVE SURF for reasons that are beyond our control (superior forces such as weather, hurricanes, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, etc.) and in which LAVAWAVE SURF’S contractual obligations with its suppliers don’t permit them to obtain a refund of the amounts paid or to be paid
  • LAVAWAVE SURF reserves the right to keep 15% of the total cost as an administrative fee upon their own discretion and understanding of each situation

Follow the instructions below to book a tour:

1. Select the tour you want to book:

* For safety reasons, the minimum age for our tours is 13 years old.

2. Fill out the form below

* To select a single day just DOUBLE CLICK on the date and then on the BUTTON APPLY.

3. Read and accept the booking terms and conditions: Terms and conditions
4. Payment method to confirm your reservation:

 +593 99 618 4231
 +593 99 618 4231
+593 5 2521815
ministerio de turismo all you need is ecuador
ministerio de turismo all you need is ecuador

© 2020 Lavawavesurf. All rights reserved. Website developed by Nido Interactive.